How I can help You...
I Am A Certified Quickbooks ProAdvisor Online & A Solutions Provider
My firm ...
- Requires NO long-term contracts - Only a 30-day notice of termination.
- Tailors a service package to meet your business's unique needs.
Core Virtual Bookkeeping Services
- Balance Sheet — shows the assets, liabilities, and equity (capital) in your business. This report is also called the “Statement of Financial Position/Condition.”
- Income Statement — shows the net income or profit of your business. It is a summary of the revenues, costs, expenses, and net income of your business.
- Statement of Cash Flows — shows the flow of the cash through your business in 3 categories:
- Operating Activities – day-to-day operations.
- Investing Activities – purchases made to support your business, like purchasing equipment.
- Financing Activities – taking out loans or lines of credit to support purchasing investments in your business.
If you experience problems with your business’s books or have a question about them outside of our monthly meeting, email me. It is better to nip a problem or concern in the bud than let it fester and get out of hand.
I will work with your tax preparer to provide the annual financial reports that s/he needs to help you file your taxes.
Request A Free Consult
Add-on virtual bookkeeping services
Some of these services are a one-time service and fee; others can be appended to the monthly service schedule.
This is a one-time set-up task and generally used for clients new to Quickbooks Online.
This is a one-time service and fee. This service is done so that your business’s books comply with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and improve the quality of the financial statements so you can have a clear indication of your business’s health.
Are you behind on reconciling your bank accounts to your business’s books? Then this service is required.
This is an upon request production of reports other than the 3 standard financial statements given each month. These reports can also be added to the monthly review process.
Your books belong to you and I will provide training for Quickbooks Online to you so that you can keep tabs on your business’s finances and record the appropriate information.
This service is an upon request service.
This is an upon request service for additional consulting outside or in addition to the regularly scheduled monthly review meeting.
This service is having me use Quickbooks Online to prepare invoices to your customers. I can also apply credits and refunds that you approve to customer’s accounts.
This service is having me use Quickbooks Online to prepare bills to your vendors. Only you can sign the checks. I can also apply credits and refunds that your vendors approve.
This service is having me use Quickbooks Online and Tax1099.com to prepare 1099s for your contractors and vendors.